Friday, February 20, 2009

Live or Let Die. . .

My intentions on keeping this blog going is a challenge. Whether sick, dying, or whatever, I hope to keep up.
My self challenge. I am currently working completing projects started throughout the past several months.
One of which is a dotee doll, St. Patrick's theme and some extra soldered slide mounts of various themes and sizes.
I hope to finish tomorrow during the day and get them posted for you during the weekend. It's all about focus, staying on track, and getting things done. It may not be hard for most of you, but with ADHD, it can sometimes be a little challenging for me. I tend to get easily sidetracked, and run out of energy. I will do my best. I love sharing with all my artsy friends and trading and giving. This is my motivation. My cyber friends. All of you. Hugs to all.

2 comments:

Raven said...

JJ-I look forward to seeing what you have created here...I will check in regularly!

Linda Hoetger said...

I understand, I have 4 sons and a husband with it. I would always tire me out keeping up with them.